General Shipping Information
- Many of our products are made to order. At this time we can not guarantee delivery times as lead times may vary. Products that are in stock may still take 8-10 business days to arrive, and items that are made to order may take up to 16-28 weeks. We promise it’s worth the wait!
- If you would like more details on the ETA of your order, please contact us directly. Once the order has been shipped you will receive a notification with the tracking information to track your item(s).
- Your order will be arriving at the destination that you specify. Items will arrive by threshold delivery however alternate delivery services may be arranged upon request. If you will need to move your new piece(s) in the elevator of your building, please contact your strata, if required, before the arrival of your furniture.
- If you require white glove delivery service please contact us directly and we would be happy to arrange this for you for an additional cost. Some areas and delivery companies may not offer this service. Shipping may not be available in your area.
Our pieces are unique and may require some assembly. Instructions will be provided with each individual piece that requires assembly. If you require more details when assembling please contact us directly.
Returns & Cancellations
- In the event that you need to cancel your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of your purchase to receive a full refund.
- After 24 hours, all sales are final.
- Hem Interiors works hard to provide accurate product information, colour clarity, and imagery; however, we cannot guarantee that your display of colour will be accurate.
- We strive to do our best to notify our customers of any unexpected delays to your order; however, posted lead times are not guaranteed, therefore any delays or backorders will not warrant an exception to our refund policy.
- Customers are responsible for reviewing their order before purchasing. Hem Interiors will not issue refunds based on incorrect sizing, colour, style, material, quantity…etc.
Damaged, Defective, or Incorrect Items
- Please notify us before you return your product. Unreported returns will not be accepted.
- If you have received an item that has been damaged during shipment, please notify us within 3 days of the arrival or your order. Customers are encouraged to inspect their order immediately upon arrival to ensure that all issues are reported on time. We cannot guarantee that damaged products reported after 3 days of arrival will be eligible for return.
- Be sure to inspect all packages for damage before signing for the package.
- If the damage is visible upon arrival, please reject the shipment, and notify the driver that your product was damaged. Notify Hem Interiors at email@example.com right away and we will file a damage claim with the shipper.
- If the customer refuses an item that has not been damaged or defected, then the customer will be refunded minus the cost of all related shipping fees and an additional 25% restocking fee. If the product is not damaged upon arrival to the customer, but is damaged during the return, then the customer will not be refunded.
- If the damage is concealed upon arrival, please email 2-3 clear images of the damages to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. Photos will be required so that a claim may be made with the shipping company.
- If you have received a damaged product that can be remedied with replacement parts, but you choose to return your item rather than accept the replacement parts, you will be refunded the amount of your order less any unpaid shipping charges (see above).
- Non-stock, custom, or final sale products cannot be cancelled after 24 hours of your purchase.